I love muffins. I have included OAMC/freezer instructions for these as well.
Make and share this Fabulous Fig Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease 18 standard-size muffin cups (2 1/2 inches) or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, buttermilk, sugar, and melted butter.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and gently mix in the wet ingredients, until just moistened.
- Gently fold in figs.
- Pour batter into muffin tins, filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center come out clean and the tops are golden.
- Cool on a rack in the tins for 5 minutes, then take out of the tins and cool completely on the rack or serve warm.
- -OAMC instructions- Bake as directed and cool completely.
- Wrap the muffins tightly in foil and place ina freeser bag for up to 3 months.
- To reheat, heat muffins in foil for about 15-18 minutes or until warm in a 300F oven.