1/2 Photos of Fabulous Fig Muffins
I love muffins. I have included OAMC/freezer instructions for these as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease 18 standard-size muffin cups (2 1/2 inches) or line with paper muffin liners.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, buttermilk, sugar, and melted butter.
- 4Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and gently mix in the wet ingredients, until just moistened.
- 5Gently fold in figs.
- 6Pour batter into muffin tins, filling about 2/3 full.
- 7Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center come out clean and the tops are golden.
- 8Cool on a rack in the tins for 5 minutes, then take out of the tins and cool completely on the rack or serve warm.
- 9-OAMC instructions- Bake as directed and cool completely.
- 10Wrap the muffins tightly in foil and place ina freeser bag for up to 3 months.
- 11To reheat, heat muffins in foil for about 15-18 minutes or until warm in a 300F oven.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Fig Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1051 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g