Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is yummy and comes from Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals cookbook, so it's relatively easy to make and packs a lot of flavor.
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 ounces unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Add the oil to your pot of water and cook the noodles as directed by the package.
- In a small bowl beat together the egg yolk and cream. DO NOT WHIP!
- In a large skillet over a medium flame heat the butter.
- Add the cream mixture to the skillet and warm but DO NOT BOIL.
- Add your drained pasta to the mixture in the skillet while adding your cheese tablespoon by tablespoon.
- Toss the pasta so that noodles are evenly cooked and serve immediately.
- Bon Apetite!
Very good and really quite easy. I followed the directions except for adding some garlic (DH and I love garlic) and added about 1-2 Tbls. pesto using Recipe#266866#266866 (another of your recipes) and adding some leftover chicken. Thank you for another wonderful recipe (both going into Favorites of 2010. Made for Spring PAC.