1/2 Photos of Fabulous Fat-free Pineapple Cake
Vino Girl's Note:
From Home Cooking Magazine (November-December 2004)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 egg whites or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3CAKE: Beat egg whites and sugar until blended.
- 4In another bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- 5Beat into wet ingredients.
- 6Add pineapple and vanilla extract.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes, or until it tests done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 10 minutes.
- 10FROSTING: Gradually whisk in confectioners’ sugar into cream cheese and vanilla.
- 11Frost cake with a knife, or by pouring it on if the frosting is thin.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Fat-free Pineapple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 362.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 55.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g