Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from Campbell's Kitchen. Shrimp sautes quickly in butter with "trinity"--Creole for green pepper, onion and celery--and is stirred into a creamy sauce to crown hot rice.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- rice, cooked
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Heat butter in skillet. Add celery, green pepper and green onions and cook until tender.
- Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minute or until done.
- Add soup, water and cayenne pepper and heat through. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with paprika.