Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is very tasty way to enjoy Fall. My husband loves this and he's as pickie as they come!
- 3 cups peeled sliced apples
- 2 cups pears, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease an 8" square (2 L) baking dish.
- COMBINE all ingredients for fruit mixture, including syrup and flour. Mix well. Spread in baking dish.
- COMBINE first four dry ingredients for topping. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- BAKE for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
What a wonderful fall dessert! I used sugar free maple syrup and Splenda brown sugar. The apple-pear-cranberry combo was so tasty! Thanks for sharing this keeper, Annacia. Made for Harvest Moon Apple Festival.
This was a great recipe for a Autumn evening! I made it with apples and cranberries (no pears) and it turned out beautifully! All the flavours worked well together. Thanks for posting!