Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from my grandma. I love to make this recipe when we have company. It's easy but they think I worked very hard on it.
- Beat eggs and cream together, add triple sec, granulated sugar, orange zest and cinnamon and whisk together.
- Pour into a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Dip each croissant half in mixture, turning once.
- Melt a few tablespoons of butter in skillet over medium heat, add as many croissant halves that will fit and fry until golden brown, repeat with any remaining croissants.
- Put on plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar, I also like to add a slice or two of oranges to each plate.
- Syrup and butter is optional, I like it with both, but my mom eats it plain.
- Cooking time is approximate.