Kid Chef Kaelin's Note:
I got this recipe from my grandma. I love to make this recipe when we have company. It's easy but they think I worked very hard on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and cream together, add triple sec, granulated sugar, orange zest and cinnamon and whisk together.
- 2Pour into a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- 3Dip each croissant half in mixture, turning once.
- 4Melt a few tablespoons of butter in skillet over medium heat, add as many croissant halves that will fit and fry until golden brown, repeat with any remaining croissants.
- 5Put on plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar, I also like to add a slice or two of oranges to each plate.
- 6Syrup and butter is optional, I like it with both, but my mom eats it plain.
- 7Cooking time is approximate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Croissant French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 756.0
- Calories from Fat 505
- Total Fat 56.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 421.8 mg
- Sodium 741.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of