Recipe by czoewalters1
I found this recipe several years ago and have been making it for my family since. It is so rich and creamy, and........EASY! I use the leftovers for salisbury steak. This is also a great recipe for potlucks. I'm frequently asked to bring it. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in a dutch oven on the stovetop. Add the onions and mushrooms and saute until the onions are at the desired texture.
- In a separate bowl. Combine the soups and mix until smooth.
- Add the soup mixture to the mushrooms & onions in the dutch oven. Simmer for 30 minutes.