Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This easy treat is a real favorite around my house. I got the idea from Orville Redenbacker's Cinnabon Popcorn. This is the amount of icing and cinnamon I usually use but you can do more or less to taste. Enjoy!!!
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) bag microwave popcorn (butter or plain)
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla frosting (or any other white, store bought tub stuff)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Warm icing in small, microwave safe bowl - usually about 15 - 20 seconds. You are looking for a smooth consistency, not bubbly so watch closely.
- Add Cinnamon and Vanilla, mix well and set aside.
- Pop popcorn in microwave according to package directions.
- Transfer popcorn to large bowl and drizzle icing mixture over the top.
- Toss and enjoy!
Very tasty and alot quicker than alot of the other popcorn recipes.