Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from my good friend Jackie, who every year would make it for her Grey Cup party. It's great for those who like chili with a kick!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (29 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mild salsa or 1 (8 ounce) jar hot salsa
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- Brown beef with onion& green pepper.
- Drain off grease.
- Drain juice off kidney beans.
- Place everything in large kettle and simmer 2-3 hours.
- Stirring occasionally.