Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very good. Serves about 4-6.
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked, boned, & shredded
- 2 heads fresh broccoli, cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (5 ounce) can milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups buttered corn flakes
- 3 cups cooked rice or 3 cups noodles
- Mix chicken, broccoli, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry, pepper, & garlic in 9x13-inch pan.
- Top with cheese, then corn flakes.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles.