1/1 Photo of Fabulous Chicken Cacciatore
A very easy chicken dish that is just packed with flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large dutch oven sauté bacon until brown.
- 2Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms, cook 1 minute.
- 3Add tomato sauce, salt, oregano, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- 4In another skillet, heat olive oil and brown chicken on all sides.
- 5Add chicken to sauce, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 6Serve over hot spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Chicken Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (631 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 955.5
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 260.5 mg
- Sodium 2171.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 67.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: