Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious! Very quick and easy to throw together. People will request the recipe over and over again.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 candy bars (choose something that can be crushed easily, Butterfinger, Heath, etc.)
- Crush 5 of the candy bars.
- Combine Cool Whip, cream cheese and candy bars.
- Mix well.
- Place mixture in graham cracker crust.
- Crush the remaining candy bar and use for topping.
- Chill until firm (approximately 20-30 min).
- With this recipe I generally try to not use Light Cool Whip or fat free cream cheese unless I can chill the pie overnight - It has a tendency to make the pie run (even after it has chilled overnight) - You can use regular Cool Whip and reduced fat cream cheese, however.
- Candy bars: I prefer Butterfinger or Heath - They are usually sold in a 6 pack, but if you can't find the regular sized bars, purchase 2-10 packs of the fun sized bars (reserve 3 of them for topping).