Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Throw away all your old banana bread recipes. Once you make this, it will be your favorite. Tastes even better the day after baking.
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Mix all ingredients together in large mixer bowl and blend well, but do not overmix.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until bread tests done.
- Place on wire rack and let stand in pan until almost cool.
- Loosen bread from sides with a knife and invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
You are SO right - I'm throwing away all my other banana bread recipes!!!!! This bread is very moist! It really IS better the next day!! Make SURE you're using a FULL size bundt pan or this WILL overflow (voice of experience! LOL!) My changes: Instead of 6 T buttermilk I used 6 T water + 3 T instant buttermilk powder Added 1 tsp vanilla extract Added 1 tsp almond extract Omitted the nuts (personal preference)
Best banana bread I have ever baked! I added raisins and orange zest!
Best banana bread recipe. Really quick and easy to make. Brought it into work today, and within an hour it was gone.