1/2 Photos of Fabulous Bundt Pan Banana Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Throw away all your old banana bread recipes. Once you make this, it will be your favorite. Tastes even better the day after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in large mixer bowl and blend well, but do not overmix.
- 3Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- 4Bake for 60 minutes or until bread tests done.
- 5Place on wire rack and let stand in pan until almost cool.
- 6Loosen bread from sides with a knife and invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- 7Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Bundt Pan Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 383.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g