1/1 Photo of "fabulous" Brownies
This recipe came from the back of a Nestle cocoa can. I've been making these for years, and they're always a hit. The batter is pretty thick, which makes them very fudgy. The original recipe included frosting, but I think it makes them too rich. If you have a strong sweet tooth, you might like them with the frosting. The frosting recipe is posted separately. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x13 pan.
- 3Mix together sugar, butter, and water. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture. Beat in completely.
- 5Mix dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa, nuts) in a separate bowl until evenly combined.
- 6Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture, mix thoroughly.
- 7Pour batter into the 9x13 pan and spread well. Bake 18-25 minutes, until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "fabulous" Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 106.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g