1/11 Photos of Fabulous Broiled Breakfast Grapefruit
I saw this recipe on T.V. somewhere several years ago, and I've been making it ever since. I get lazy and don't bother to broil the grapefrut any more, but it still tastes great! Even my 3-yr. old now eats grapefruit this way.
My Private Note
- 1Cut grapefruit in half (midway between the stem-end and the dot on the opposite end).
- 2Sprinkle brown sugar over grapefruit sections, using more or less as desired.
- 3Grapefruit can be eaten as is, or broiled.
- 4To broil, put halves sugar-side up on a cookie sheet in the oven and set oven on broil for a few minutes.
- 5The brown sugar should melt and start to get crispy.
- 6Eat immediately by spooning out the half-sections of grapefruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Broiled Breakfast Grapefruit
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g