Recipe by Holli Hollister
Thick blue cheese dressing. Perfect for salad, chicken wings, fried mushrooms, onion rings, French fries, raw vegetables or heck, off of the tip of your finger. This is my own version of the blue cheese dressing I get at Wings n More.
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (your favorite)
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk everything together except blue cheese.*
- Then crumble blue cheese [into which ever size you prefer] and hand stir it into the other ingredients.
- Put into the fridge for about an hour so the flavors can blend.
- *To make this recipe diet friendly you can use low fat sour cream, low fat mayonnaise and low fat buttermilk.