Recipe by Blender
This stew is so easy yet has the most incredible flavor. I like to serve it with cornbread. It's gone in no time!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks (or any kind of meat you like)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 4 -6 stalks celery
- 4 -6 carrots
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans peas (Leseur is my favorite but you can use any brand)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into cubes.
- Shake a little flour on the beef and cook in oil in a large pot till almost cooked through.
- Add the cans of soup.
- Chop up the rest of the vegetables and add to pot. Bring to a boil then let simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours and veggies are tender.
- Add peas.
- Serve with a salad and cornbread.