My family thinks this is fabulous, and that is all that matters. Made in the slow cooker.
Make and share this Fabulous Beef Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs stew meat
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 3 -4 potatoes, cubed
- 4 -5 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, with juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, mixed with water below
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- Put all ingredients except cornstarch in a slow cooker on low heat for 6-8-10 hours.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch mixed with water.
- Turn heat to high and stir until thickened.