Recipe by Adopted Parisian
This fabulous bean dip is a favorite snack around our house, especially during football season! I usually have to double it 'cause it's such a hit. You won't believe how yummy it is, and it's lowfat!
- 1 (16 ounce) can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, desired spiciness
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm beans in a medium saucepan on low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chiles and all juices from can.
- Stir in all spices, including ketchup.
- Stir in cheese until completely combined and melted.
- Serve in a shallow bowl with tortilla chips for dipping, adding the sour cream in a dollop in the center.