Recipe by MizzNezz
This is my brother's all time favorite dessert.The pudding is homemade and so smooth and delicious.
Top Review by Tebo
simplicity at its best. This was almost a no cook dessert and it was fabulous. Made this in the am and served it at home after a terrific dinner in a restaurant! Really nice to get home stuffed, change into comfortable clothes, grab a coffee and enjoy this dessert to top the evening off. Thanks again Inez
- 1⁄2 box vanilla wafer (reserve 5 wafers for top)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 ripe bananas
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover bottom of 11x7 pan with the cookies.
- In med saucepan, mix flour, sugar, egg yolks and milk.
- Cook and stir until mixture boils.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and butter.
- Cool for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Slice bananas on top of cookies.
- Spread filling over bananas.
- Whip cream until stiff, add sugar and whip until mixed.
- Spoon over filling.
- Finely crush 5 vanilla wafers and sprinkle on top.