Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such a great recipe! We have people in the family on diets and who are Diabetics, who can enjoy this pie with the entire family!Who would believe it tastes so creamy and good! It only has two medium bananas in the entire pie!This is a family favorite of ours, which was originally from Mr. Food Recipes. We like to garnish it with toasted coconut, or shaved chocolate, and sliced bananas!Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone who has enjoyed this pie at our home.
- 1 (1 ounce) packagecook and serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust (Regular or Reduced Fat Crust)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip or 1 (8 ounce) containerany frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the Pudding Mix and Milk in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened, while stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, cover the top of the Pudding with wax paper, and let it cool.
- Take the pie crust and place sliced Bananas on the bottom of crust.
- Meanwhile, remove the wax paper and fold half of the whipped topping into the cooled Pudding Mix.
- Spoon the Pudding Mixture evenly over the Bananas.
- Now spoon the remaining whipped topping over the Pudding Mixture in the pie shell.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
- May garnish as you desire.
Very good and easy to make. Even better flavor the next day. Thanks for posting!
Yum! Everyone enjoyed this. Easy, easy, easy!
This was my first attempt at making a banana cream pie, and i couldn't have asked for a better recipe to follow! It was so delicious and easy to make. I had to use full fat pudding mix, im sure it didnt make a difference....apart from the calories!! This is a definate keeper! Thanks BB502 xxxx