1/2 Photos of Fabulous Banana Cream Pie
This is such a great recipe! We have people in the family on diets and who are Diabetics, who can enjoy this pie with the entire family!Who would believe it tastes so creamy and good! It only has two medium bananas in the entire pie!This is a family favorite of ours, which was originally from Mr. Food Recipes. We like to garnish it with toasted coconut, or shaved chocolate, and sliced bananas!Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone who has enjoyed this pie at our home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the Pudding Mix and Milk in a medium saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat until thickened, while stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from the heat, cover the top of the Pudding with wax paper, and let it cool.
- 4Take the pie crust and place sliced Bananas on the bottom of crust.
- 5Meanwhile, remove the wax paper and fold half of the whipped topping into the cooled Pudding Mix.
- 6Spoon the Pudding Mixture evenly over the Bananas.
- 7Now spoon the remaining whipped topping over the Pudding Mixture in the pie shell.
- 8Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
- 9May garnish as you desire.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 182.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix