Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
SUPER MOIST !!!! Great with or without nuts. I always get requests for this one sometimes 10 loaves at a time. If you are having a bake sale it is a great recipe to use. I think it will be the only one you use from now on! This recipe was originally printed in( A Gardeners book of Recipes) A Collection of recipes from The Garden Club of North Carolina , Inc. This book is one of my favorites!
- Puree bananas for 15-20 seconds in a food processor.
- Add sugar, soda and salt.
- Process for 20 seconds.
- Add eggs and oil;blend.
- Add flour, process for 20 seconds.
- Add buttermilk and process until smooth.
- Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Pour in batter.
- Bake in the middle of the oven a 275 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until done, (long baking time at low temp is correct).