Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from a lady named Kay. I am not sure where she got it, but these rolls are super easy and sooooo good! This recipe requires use of a bread machine.
- Place ingredients in order of your machine manufacturer's direction, and run dough cycle.
- Once complete, remove and punch down on a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 12 equal parts, form into rounds and place on greased baking sheet.
- Cover with a damp towel and let rise 45 minutes to an hour.
- Beat egg white and water, brush on rolls, bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve with honey butter if desired.
Came out great - and so easy. I followed the recipe and then made the bread into twists--thanks for this great recipe-Made these again tonight-really easy and wonderful!
This is the best roll recipe ever I use this everytime I make rolls and they turn out perfect EVERYTIME, very soft and a little sweet with yeasty goodness
Excellent and very easy.