Recipe by Tracy Graves
This recipe comes from a lady named Kay. I am not sure where she got it, but these rolls are super easy and sooooo good! This recipe requires use of a bread machine.
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in order of your machine manufacturer's direction, and run dough cycle.
- Once complete, remove and punch down on a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 12 equal parts, form into rounds and place on greased baking sheet.
- Cover with a damp towel and let rise 45 minutes to an hour.
- Beat egg white and water, brush on rolls, bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve with honey butter if desired.