1/1 Photo of Fabulous and Easy Dinner Rolls
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Tracy Graves's Note:
This recipe comes from a lady named Kay. I am not sure where she got it, but these rolls are super easy and sooooo good! This recipe requires use of a bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in order of your machine manufacturer's direction, and run dough cycle.
- 2Once complete, remove and punch down on a lightly floured surface.
- 3Divide dough into 12 equal parts, form into rounds and place on greased baking sheet.
- 4Cover with a damp towel and let rise 45 minutes to an hour.
- 5Beat egg white and water, brush on rolls, bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes till golden brown.
- 6Serve with honey butter if desired.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous and Easy Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 223.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g