Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super easy to make, super delicious, and super as a leftover, heated up in the microwave.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup light cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (or more)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix soup, cream, garlic powder and parsley flakes together in medium sized bowl.
- Place chicken in flat, uncovered casserole dish and cover evenly with soup mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.