Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
For those not old enough to remember Woolworth's store, you should try the recipe. For those of us that are old enough, All of the F.W. Woolworth's recipes that I have found, will be a blast from the past. I'll be posting more, along with others from various "gone but not forgotten" restaurants, department store lunch counters, cafeterias and more. Enjoy making them and reviewing each one. Collection by Gloria Pitzer.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken or 2 (5 ounce) cans turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- mix all ingredients together EXCEPT potato chips.
- Heap mixture into 4 individual baking dishes or 1 deep nine inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup crushed potato chips.
- Bake 15 minutes or until light brown.