1/1 Photo of Ezekiel Bread Pizzas
Great healthy and wholesome pizzas to make for dinner or snack. Eat warm or cold. Play around with the recipe for own personal taste or to limit prep time. You can use your favorite pasta or pizza sauce instead of making your own and/or add or take away ingredients like veggies and meats to fit your mood for the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast garlic on large baking sheet with sea salt and olive oil for 20 mins at 300 degrees F.
- 2On the stove top put tomato puree in saucepan and add a couple teaspoons of sea salt and garlic powder, then add a couple tablespoons of basil. Add crushed red pepper to taste for a spicier sauce. Let simmer.
- 3When garlic is roasted remove cloves from sheet and sprinkle sea salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning mixture onto the pan and garlic oil. Spread the oil across the sheet to coat it evenly. This will create a nice seasoned crust.
- 4Place Ezekiel bread slices onto sheet snugly next to each other. For Extra space in the middle of the sheet break slices in half to use that space for half slices.
- 5Take tomato sauce and place 2 tablespoons on each bread slice and one on each half slice. Spread the sauce over the slice. If using fresh mozzarella, place that on top of the sauce first. If just using goat cheese, place the fresh spinach on top of the sauce first. Then, crumble goat cheese atop of the spinach and place the roasted garlic gloves on each slice.
- 6Bake for 30 mins at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ezekiel Bread Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sprouted wheat bread