Cook1 hr 10 mins
Ezekiel Bread / Bible Bread/ Ezekiel 4:9
Make and share this Ezekiel Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water and let set for 10 minutes.
- Mix the other dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Blend lentils, oil, honey and small amount of water; place in large mixing bowl with remaining water.
- Stir in 2 cups of mixed flour.
- Add yeast mixture. Stir in remaining salt and flour.
- Knead on floured surface, then place in oiled bowl.
- Let rise until double in bulk.
- Knead again; shape and place in greased loaf pans.
- Let rise. Bake 375 for 1 hour.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NOTES : A Health Food Store is a source for some of these ingredients.