1/2 Photos of Ezekiel Bread
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Carole Reu's Note:
Ezekiel Bread / Bible Bread/ Ezekiel 4:9
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the yeast in warm water and let set for 10 minutes.
- 2Mix the other dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- 3Blend lentils, oil, honey and small amount of water; place in large mixing bowl with remaining water.
- 4Stir in 2 cups of mixed flour.
- 5Add yeast mixture. Stir in remaining salt and flour.
- 6Knead on floured surface, then place in oiled bowl.
- 7Let rise until double in bulk.
- 8Knead again; shape and place in greased loaf pans.
- 9Let rise. Bake 375 for 1 hour.
- 10- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NOTES : A Health Food Store is a source for some of these ingredients.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ezekiel Bread
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g