Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are fast and delicious Tuna patties! We like these with a side dish of mac and cheese.
- 12 ounces canned tuna (Drained and Flaked)
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices bread (Torn to Small Pieces)
- 2 tablespoons fresh onions, Minced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, Minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine all ingredients (except butter) and form into 4 patties.
- Pan fry the patties in butter over medium heat until browned on each side. (Approx. 5 minute per side).
Substituted with canned buffalo flavored chicken. Perfect with a side of broccoli.