Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is very simple and very tasty. It is so easy that my 8 year old can make it.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (Campbells works best)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 (28 ounce) bag frozen tater tots (Ore Ida brand works the best)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet brown hamburger; drain. Add both cans of soup and milk. Stir well. Return hamburger to pan with soup mixture. Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- In a 9x13 baking dish add soupy hamburger mixture. Pour in corn. Mix lightly and spread evenly in baking dish. Add half bag of tater tots and gently smash down into mixture. Make sure the tater tots are buried. Place rest of tater tots on top; spread evenly.
- Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place in preheated oven; the middle is perfect. Cook for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and cook an addition 10 minutes to brown tater tots.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.