Recipe by Vicki Q
This makes the easiest fajitas ever, and is the basis for another yummy recipe - grilled fajita-burritos. This can be served with other garnishes like sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, guacamole... whatever sounds good to you.
- 5 lbs chuck steaks
- 1 cup taco seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, minced and crushed
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 16 flour tortillas
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, sliced julienne
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced julienne
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, sliced julienne
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, sliced julienne
- 1 yellow onion, sliced thinly
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce meat all over with fork or tenderizer.
- Place in large food storage bag with taco seasoning, garlic, and beer.
- Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade and grill for 5 to 6 minutes a side over medium high heat until medium rare.
- Remove meat and set aside covered.
- Toss vegetables with oil and place in grilling basket.
- Grill until crisp tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Slice meat against grain and serve with vegetables and other accompaniments.