1/1 Photo of EZ Spaghetti Lasagna
This is so delicious, and so easy. It's fantastic to have a lasagna-type dinner on a busy weekday night. Depending on your sauce, this is also a great vegetarian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce (homemade or store-bought, with meat or without)
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1In a large pot of boiling salted water, add pasta.
- 2Boil until done.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the spaghetti sauce in a small pot and keep warm.
- 4Also, prepare topping.
- 5Combine chopped parsley, olive oil and cheeses in a small bowl.
- 6Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 7Drain cooked pasta and return to its pot.
- 8Add spaghetti sauce and toss well.
- 9Divide spaghetti between 4 deep soup plates.
- 10Top each serving with 1/4 of the cheese mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for EZ Spaghetti Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 908.6
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 1103.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 33.9 g