Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is so delicious, and so easy. It's fantastic to have a lasagna-type dinner on a busy weekday night. Depending on your sauce, this is also a great vegetarian meal.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, add pasta.
- Boil until done.
- Meanwhile, heat the spaghetti sauce in a small pot and keep warm.
- Also, prepare topping.
- Combine chopped parsley, olive oil and cheeses in a small bowl.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Drain cooked pasta and return to its pot.
- Add spaghetti sauce and toss well.
- Divide spaghetti between 4 deep soup plates.
- Top each serving with 1/4 of the cheese mixture and serve.
Quick and easy dinner. I used Prego and it was fantastic. Thanks!!
This was great if you are wanting a quick lasagna substitute. We had it for dinner tonight and it got thumbs up, however I think I would use less Parsley and Olive Oil next time. I added some skim mozzerella chesse to the topping, which was a tasty touch.
Pretty good. I had a large amount of leftover spaghetti and sauce in the fridge. I reheated it and added extra sauce, and then added the cheese mix on top. I only used 1/8 cup of olive oil though. Nice taste. Fine for a quick weeknight.