- 3 cups spaghetti sauce (homemade or store-bought, with meat or without)
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, add pasta.
- Boil until done.
- Meanwhile, heat the spaghetti sauce in a small pot and keep warm.
- Also, prepare topping.
- Combine chopped parsley, olive oil and cheeses in a small bowl.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Drain cooked pasta and return to its pot.
- Add spaghetti sauce and toss well.
- Divide spaghetti between 4 deep soup plates.
- Top each serving with 1/4 of the cheese mixture and serve.