- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Stir in pecans (don't worry if dough seems crumbly).
- Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place about 2" apart on ungreased non-stick baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and just about set.
- Leave on sheet for a minute or two.
- Cool completely on wire rack.