These are super easy and super quick...oh, and super good!
Make and share this Ez Pecan Butterscotch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Stir in pecans (don't worry if dough seems crumbly).
- Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place about 2" apart on ungreased non-stick baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and just about set.
- Leave on sheet for a minute or two.
- Cool completely on wire rack.