Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are super easy and super quick...oh, and super good!
Make and share this Ez Pecan Butterscotch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Stir in pecans (don't worry if dough seems crumbly).
- Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place about 2" apart on ungreased non-stick baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and just about set.
- Leave on sheet for a minute or two.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
verrrrrry good, I don't like pecans so added Heath bar chips they were great
Thanks Karen! These are great. I love shortbread cookies and these taste like a pecan shortbread cookie. They were easy to make. I was short on pecans, so I used 1/2 c chopped pecans and 1/2 c white chocolate chips (cleaning out the cupboard after holiday baking). They were a little too sweet with the white chips. Next time I'll make sure I have enough pecans to add the full cup and leave out the chips. I used sugar free pudding mix and it worked just fine. Very tasty, very easy, very much my style! Thanks again!
I thought this was a great recipe. I also added 1 cup of butterscotch chips to the batter. Iused a small icecream scoop to shape the cookies and they held there shape very well. I would make this again.