1/2 Photos of Ez Pecan Butterscotch Cookies
These are super easy and super quick...oh, and super good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- 3Stir in pecans (don't worry if dough seems crumbly).
- 4Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place about 2" apart on ungreased non-stick baking sheets.
- 5Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and just about set.
- 6Leave on sheet for a minute or two.
- 7Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ez Pecan Butterscotch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (879 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix