Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've had this recipe for a long time, it looks really really good!
Make and share this Ez Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Fold in the dessert topping until completely blended.
- Fill the pie crust with the peanut butter mixture and chill in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Note: Good in a chocolate crust with chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
this is a really easy no bake recipe that's perfect for a hot summer day. i used a chocolate graham pie crust and white chocolate chips for decoration.