- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, baked
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Fold in the dessert topping until completely blended.
- Fill the pie crust with the peanut butter mixture and chill in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Note: Good in a chocolate crust with chocolate chips sprinkled on top.