1/1 Photo of Ez Peanut Butter Lover's Breakfast
When I told a friend of mine that I eat this, she gave me a funny look. But it's delicious...I promise.
My Private Note
- 1Toast the bread on both sides in the oven.
- 2Spread some peanut butter on the toast. Use as much PB as you would on a PB&J sandwich.
- 3Put the toast back in the oven until the peanut butter gets warm. (Be careful not to burn the toast).
- 4Pour on plenty of maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ez Peanut Butter Lover's Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 170.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g