Recipe by swim_chick
I cannot cook, let it be known. BUT this is one dish i make that everyone eats... there's never any leftovers, and its easy as pie. i tried it when my boyfriend was going to be a little late and i already had dinner ready.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) canof pre-made pasta sauce
- 2 cups grated cheese
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- chili pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- onion salt, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- boil up the pasta in salted water until desired consistency.
- heat ground beef in a skillet, sprinkling chillis, garlic salt, onion salt while cooking.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- drain pasta and layer bottom of a 2x6x12 inch dish.
- add a layer of sauce (about half the can).
- add parmesan cheese.
- add a layer of grated cheese (about half).
- add a layer of ground beef.
- cover with a layer of the rest of the pasta.
- cover with remaining sauce.
- cover with remaining cheese.
- place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.