Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Here's something I found to do with those extra jars of that marshmallow cream stuff I loaded up at Christmas time!! I just knew there was a way to use it! Hope you like it! Make sure to only use the colored parts of the orange and lemon; the white part is very bitter). I've used this for dunking Angel Food cake in, and pound cake is good also.
- 17 ounces marshmallow cream (17oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (don't use Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice