Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick dinner. Kids love it.
- 4 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook macaroni according to package to al dente. Drain; set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, cook and crumble ground beef with green peppers in a large skillet. Drain fat and return to skillet.
- Add crushed tomatoes, oregano, garlic, thyme and pepper to the drained beef.
- Sir in cooked macaroni and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Pour into a 13' x 9" casserole dish. Sprinkle w/ remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.