Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can't get much easier and it's light, creamy and delicious! Whenever I make this I'm always asked for the recipe..
- 6 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix together.
- pour into 2 graham cracker shells.
- Chill in freezer.
Very Very easy. We made 2 pies and froze one. It tasted great on hot summer nights.
Try the variation of using 3/4 cup lemon juice instead of the frozen pink lemondade concentrate! It's yummy and very low in WW's points if you use fat free cool-whip and reduced fat sweetened condensed milk!
Enjoyed the taste and the simplicity of the recipe but I also had difficulty in getting it to set. Came out soupy. Next time I will freeze if before serving.