Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A refreshing side dish, especially for summer. Goes great with grilled meats.
Make and share this Ez Greek Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek salad dressing
- 1⁄8 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 4 green onions, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Boil potatoes in salted water until just tender and drain.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- In mixing bowl, toss gently with 1 cup of the dressing, parsley, oregano, and green onions.
- Coat salad bowl with olive oil, and turn potato mixture into bowl.
- Sprinkle top of potatoes with lemon juice.
- Garnish with additional green onions, parsley, and/or lemon wedges.
- Serve warm or chill.