Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A refreshing side dish, especially for summer. Goes great with grilled meats.
Make and share this Ez Greek Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until just tender and drain.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- In mixing bowl, toss gently with 1 cup of the dressing, parsley, oregano, and green onions.
- Coat salad bowl with olive oil, and turn potato mixture into bowl.
- Sprinkle top of potatoes with lemon juice.
- Garnish with additional green onions, parsley, and/or lemon wedges.
- Serve warm or chill.