Vicki Q's Note:
A refreshing side dish, especially for summer. Goes great with grilled meats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes in salted water until just tender and drain.
- 2Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- 3In mixing bowl, toss gently with 1 cup of the dressing, parsley, oregano, and green onions.
- 4Coat salad bowl with olive oil, and turn potato mixture into bowl.
- 5Sprinkle top of potatoes with lemon juice.
- 6Garnish with additional green onions, parsley, and/or lemon wedges.
- 7Serve warm or chill.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ez Greek Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Greek salad dressing