- 6 (1 1/4 ounce) bags Fritos corn chips
- 4 1⁄2 cups chili, prepared
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 12 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- 6 plastic spoons
- 6 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 6 tablespoons onions, finely minced (optional)
- yellow mustard (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crunch the pack of Fritos. You don't want them in crumbs, but you want them broken up a bit. Slice open the side of the package.
- Pour in 3/4 cup of chili.
- Sprinkle some shredded lettuce on top of the chili.
- Sprinkle some diced tomatoes on top of the lettuce.
- Squeeze in a hearty squirt of yellow mustard, if desired.
- Sprinkle onions on top, if desired.
- Add a spoonful of sour cream, if desired.
- Top it all with cheese.
- Grab a plastic spoon and stick it in the middle, and you're ready to enjoy a genuine Frito Pie.