1/2 Photos of EZ Frito Pie in a Bag
Jessi Leigh's Note:
Great for outdoor events, easy for kids! It's eaten right out of the Frito package with a plastic spoon.
My Private Note
Frito P ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crunch the pack of Fritos. You don't want them in crumbs, but you want them broken up a bit. Slice open the side of the package.
- 2Pour in 3/4 cup of chili.
- 3Sprinkle some shredded lettuce on top of the chili.
- 4Sprinkle some diced tomatoes on top of the lettuce.
- 5Squeeze in a hearty squirt of yellow mustard, if desired.
- 6Sprinkle onions on top, if desired.
- 7Add a spoonful of sour cream, if desired.
- 8Top it all with cheese.
- 9Grab a plastic spoon and stick it in the middle, and you're ready to enjoy a genuine Frito Pie.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for EZ Frito Pie in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.3
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 1552.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 27.6 g