Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Nothin' fancy here, just an easy kitchen wonder I made this evening and wanted to share. Sounds too simple to be tasty--but it really is comforting over a bed of buttered white rice. Kind of like Chicken pot pie minus the pie...
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen mixed vegetables
- salt & pepper
- In a c rockpot place fozen chicken, vegetables and soup mix. Cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH approx 4 hours. When done, shred chicken with 2 forks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over buttered white rice.
- Top with cheddar cheese if desired before serving.
Very easy! I just got my new crock pot and wanted to try it out but didn't want to go to the store. I was able to make this from stuff I already had. The chicken is very tender! I used 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 can of cream of broccoli and it is delicious!
I made this for the first time tonight, had to make adjustments due to what I had in the kitchen (nothing major) and it was extremely good!!! Great flavor easy to throw together, and DELICIOUS!! My 2 yr old hasn't been eating much, and she ate a lot of it!! I will most definitely make this again!! Thank you!!
I gave this recipe 3 stars. My hubby and 8 yr old newphew wasn't crazy over this. I on the other hand liked it. When I made this I only had California Blend veggies. My hubby thought the broccoli & cauliflower over powered the flavor. He would like to try this again using just carrots and potatoes. So we will try this again. Thanks for posting a good recipe! Christine (internetnut)