Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
Nothin' fancy here, just an easy kitchen wonder I made this evening and wanted to share. Sounds too simple to be tasty--but it really is comforting over a bed of buttered white rice. Kind of like Chicken pot pie minus the pie...
Top Review by DivineMrsEm
Very easy! I just got my new crock pot and wanted to try it out but didn't want to go to the store. I was able to make this from stuff I already had. The chicken is very tender! I used 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 can of cream of broccoli and it is delicious!
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen mixed vegetables
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a c rockpot place fozen chicken, vegetables and soup mix. Cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH approx 4 hours. When done, shred chicken with 2 forks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over buttered white rice.
- Top with cheddar cheese if desired before serving.