1/1 Photo of Ez Creamy Chicken & Rice With Vegetables
Good for using leftover chicken and/or rice. This is super easy and you probably already have the ingredients on hand! Quick meal for a small family. Can be doubled for a larger one. Your kids will even like this one! My picky husband, who will not eat any casseroles or items he knows has cream of anything in it, even likes this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups Minute Rice, cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (or mushroom soup)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon paula deen's house seasoning, divided (Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix)
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Saute chicken seasoned with 1/2 tbsp of house seasoning in olive oil for a few minutes until brown and let cool slightly.
- 2Mix chicken, remaining house seasoning and other ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 3Pour into an 8x8 Pyrex dish and bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and beginning to brown.
- 4Serve this with SmHerndon's Easy Does It Rolls (#121562) and a green salad with italian dressing for a 30 minute meal. This is easily suited to your tastes by changing the veggies or even the meat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ez Creamy Chicken & Rice With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.5
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 881.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix