Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I adopted. I didn't have the original stuff for the crust, so I changed it and loved it. Also it makes enough filling you can make two or freeze half for a easy meal later (that's what I do). Hope you enjoy.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 425.24 g can Veg-All
- 212.62 g can peas
- 212.62 g can green beans
- 318.93 g can corn
- 2 (850.48 g) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 9 inch deep dish pie shells (frozen kind)
- 236.59 ml pancake mix
- 177.44 ml milk
- Bake pie crust on 350°F for 6-8 minutes until slightly brown.
- Cut your chicken breast up into desired size (I boil mine for fast cooking).
- In bowl add chicken, veg-all, peas, corn, green beans, and cream of chicken, Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour 1/2 into one pie crust and freeze the other half.
- In other bowl mix pancake mix and milk.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.