Recipe by CrAzYcOoKeR222
Super easy and cheesy, spicy potatoes done in the microwave in about 10 minutes. One of my favorite side dishes.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
These came out great! Super quick and tasty...kids loved them. I used regular Cheez Whiz instead of jalapeno and spinkled with some salt and pepper before serving. This is a wonderful recipe for a last minute side dish. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- In a 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole, combine potato slices and water.
- Microwave on high, covered, for 9 to 11 minutes or until potatoes are just tender, stirring after every 3 minutes.
- Drain potatoes well.
- Dollop cheese onto potatoes.
- Cook uncovered on high for 45-60 seconds until cheese melts.
- Gently stir cheese into potatoes.