Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe when it was submitted to our family reunion cookbook by my aunt Edna. My family really enjoyed this casserole. When I made this casserole I used Mrs. Dash for the all-purpose seasoning and I doubled it. I also mixed the seasoning in the meat. For the fries I used curly fries. I also used golden cream mushroom soup for the cream of mushroom. Note: This can be done in a deep dish you need to bake it for 1 hour.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
- 1 lb frozen french fries
- 20 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk (2/3 can of milk)
- Lightly spread beef in flat baking dish.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle over meat.
- Cover with frozen fries.
- Mix soup and milk, blend throughly and pour over french fries.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.