Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The name says it all!!!
- 1 lb cooked and drained hamburger
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) candrained French style green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package tater tots
- Place drained and cooked hamb. into a 2 qt baking dish.
- Top that with the drained green beans.
- Spread the mushroom soup over the green beans
- Top it all with the tater tots (might not take the whole bag).
- Bake according to the tater tot times.
I love this! We make it all the time and it lends itself so well to variations - if you don't have green beans, any other veggie works too (we especially like frozen mixed veggies). If you're out of cream of mushroom, nacho cheese soup makes a nice "mexican" theme. I almost always add a sprinkle of shredded cheese on top of the tater tots the last 5 minutes. Thanks for a winner!