Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are much like the butterfinger candy bars you can buy at most stores. These are easy to make and fun for kids
- 16 ounces wheat thins crackers
- 6 ounces peanut butter
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler gently.
- Make mini peanut butter sandwiches with the crackers.
- Dip the mini sandwiches into the melted chocolate and allow to set up on wax paper.
These tasted just like butterfingers! Just a thin layer of PB - too much and it tastes like PB. I used CandiQuik.
These little things are SO good and simple. Very addicting, you simply CANNOT eat just one :)
My girls and I had so much fun making these. They had the job of making the "sandwiches" and I dipped them in the chocolate. We weren't really sure if they tasted exactly like Butterfingers, but we enjoyed them none the less! Made for Spring PAC 2009.