Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came from my eighth grade cooking class. My Mother adjusted it. Great, Rich. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (your favorite)
- 1 (9 ounce) boxyellow cake mix or 1/2 ( 18 oz ) box cake mix
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish with margarine.
- Place half of cake in dish.
- Pour in favorite pie filling.
- Top with remaining cake mix.
- Pour butter or margarine on top Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I made this the other night. I have not made it in a long while. Once again. It was gone in a Falsh! I used Cherry pie filling. I am going to use Peach next. You may want to bake this longer. I baked it 45 mins.
This was great. I used frozen blueberries, added some sugar and then topped with the cake batter. Yummy!
Very easy to make. My husband has declared this the best cherry cobbler he's ever eaten.